| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in New Brunswick, Nj in December is very cool at 1.2 °C (34.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5.7 °C (42.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3.2 °C (26.2 °F).
- In December the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 8.9 °C (16 °F).
- The weather in December is hardly arid. Circa 97mm (3.8in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 9:16 long and the longest day is 9:28 long with an average length of 9:19.
Check the distance to and compare the New Brunswick, Nj December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in New Brunswick, Nj, Usa
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding New Brunswick, Nj:
- Port Jervis, Ny, Usa - 73.5 kms (45.6 miles) NW
- Allentown/ A.-Bethlehem, Pa, Usa - 84.9 kms (52.7 miles) WNW
- Reading, Pa, Usa - 126 kms (78.3 miles) W
- Hightstown, Nj, Usa - 71.3 kms (44.3 miles) SW
- Moorestown, Nj, Usa - 71.3 kms (44.3 miles) SW
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Usa - 95.3 kms (59.3 miles) SW
- Atlantic City, New Jersey, Usa - 115.6 kms (71.9 miles) S
- Stamford, Ct, Usa - 68.6 kms (42.7 miles) NNE
- West Point, Ny, Usa - 68.6 kms (42.7 miles) NNE
- Plainfield, Nj, Usa - 68.6 kms (42.7 miles) NNE
- New York, Usa - 68.6 kms (42.7 miles) NNE
- Boontonse, Nj, Usa - 46.5 kms (28.9 miles) N
- Block Island, Ri, Usa - 118.9 kms (73.9 miles) ENE
- New York/ Laguardia, Ny, Usa - 56 kms (34.8 miles) NE
- Newark, Nj, Usa - 33.8 kms (21 miles) NE
- New York/ Jfk, Ny, Usa - 59.3 kms (36.9 miles) ENE
- Tuckerton, Nj, Usa - 98.6 kms (61.3 miles) S