| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in New Brunswick, Nj in March is cool at 4.8 °C (40.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10.1 °C (50.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.6 °C (30.9 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in March is 10.7 °C (19.3 °F).
- The weather in March is hardly arid. Circa 96.5mm (3.8in) of fluid descends.
- The shortest day is 11:12 long and the longest day is 12:34 long with an average length of 11:53.
Check the distance to and compare the New Brunswick, Nj March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in New Brunswick, Nj, Usa
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding New Brunswick, Nj:
- Port Jervis, Ny, Usa - 73.5 kms (45.6 miles) NW
- Allentown/ A.-Bethlehem, Pa, Usa - 84.9 kms (52.7 miles) WNW
- Reading, Pa, Usa - 126 kms (78.3 miles) W
- Hightstown, Nj, Usa - 71.3 kms (44.3 miles) SW
- Moorestown, Nj, Usa - 71.3 kms (44.3 miles) SW
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Usa - 95.3 kms (59.3 miles) SW
- Atlantic City, New Jersey, Usa - 115.6 kms (71.9 miles) S
- Stamford, Ct, Usa - 68.6 kms (42.7 miles) NNE
- West Point, Ny, Usa - 68.6 kms (42.7 miles) NNE
- Plainfield, Nj, Usa - 68.6 kms (42.7 miles) NNE
- New York, Usa - 68.6 kms (42.7 miles) NNE
- Boontonse, Nj, Usa - 46.5 kms (28.9 miles) N
- Block Island, Ri, Usa - 118.9 kms (73.9 miles) ENE
- New York/ Laguardia, Ny, Usa - 56 kms (34.8 miles) NE
- Newark, Nj, Usa - 33.8 kms (21 miles) NE
- New York/ Jfk, Ny, Usa - 59.3 kms (36.9 miles) ENE
- Tuckerton, Nj, Usa - 98.6 kms (61.3 miles) S